FIXED CANVAS +
Should you make the switch?
The influx of devices and the way people view information over the last 15+ years has forced businesses to think about optimizing their content for varying screen sizes. While this is still necessary for many applications, it isn’t a one-size-fits-all, especially when it comes to your DIGIDECK. In fact, you may have realized your DIGIDECK content is most impactful when viewed in landscape mode. If that’s the case, converting your DIGIDECK to a Fixed vs Dynamic Canvas might make sense.
There are a number of reasons DIGIDECK users choose to build Dynamic versus Fixed slides. We outlined many of them in our July Learning Lab and have listed a few below:
- Content is likely viewed on a mobile or non-desktop device
- Viewers drive their own experience on their own time
- Content can be easily moved and adjusted to ensure readability
- A user or users on your team is comfortable or skilled in styling for mobile
- Content is typically viewed on a desktop
- Your team drives the presentation delivery (virtually or in-person)
- Styling for mobile is difficult and time consuming or is unnecessary for your application
- You frequently create custom slides
- Slides are content heavy and difficult to convert to mobile
If you’d like to discuss converting your deck* to a Fixed Canvas, complete the form. Your Customer Success Manager will reach out to get a time scheduled.
*Deck conversions take approximately 4-6 creative hours and are completed on a first come, first serve basis.
Trusted by 450+ DIGIDECK Partners
We're More Than Great Presentations
The Inc 5000 list analyzes company data to recognize the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States.
This regional list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the Midwest economy’s most dynamic segment–independent small businesses.