HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE DIGIDECK
Interested in the Digideck but unsure what next steps are?
Interested in the Digideck but unsure how it all works?
Here’s an overview to give you a better idea of what to expect:
- Demo and discovery. Everything starts with a demo and a discovery conversation where our team can uncover the answers to important questions such as:
- How will you use the Digideck?
- What are you using now for sales presentations?
- Do you have a master sales deck everyone is using now?
- How many users do you expect you’ll need?
- How visual is your product (e.g. do you have lots of videos, images, data, etc. you’ll want to incorporate)?
This discovery conversation is crucial as it will allow you to share with us what’s most important to you and we’ll be able to provide consultation on how we see your master deck coming together.
- Master deck creation. One of the biggest benefits of working with the Digideck is you not only get the software license but our talented creative team designs your master deck with you. And because this is what our team does, day-in and day-out, for some of the most well-known brands in the world, you’ll benefit from our advanced knowledge to advise you on best practices. Our goal is to create a master sales presentation that meets your marketing team’s needs but also meets the needs of your sales members.
At the end of the day, you’ll end up with a master sales deck that is fully loaded with menus, self-guided navigation, videos, GIFs, infographics, high-res images and more. Once you have the master sales deck in place then it’s yours to start using as you wish. Our team will be there to train you on the initial use and then we offer ongoing support via phone, email and live chat. When you have changes to your master sales deck you can either have your admin user make them right in your master sales deck, or contact us to make changes for you for advanced design changes.
- Creating sales decks. By the far the best part of the process is when you can roll your new sales deck out to your sales users and get them starting to create decks. For many marketers (and sales reps) this is the most exciting part of using the Digideck because marketers have assurance brand integrity is being maintained and sales reps reduce their time spent making presentations dramatically; what used to take them hours now takes just minutes. Our team will train your users how to use the system and create their presentations and then it’s up to you and your team to dive in and begin using the Digideck for presentations and proposals.
- Viewing analytics. Once your team starts using the DIgideck then you’ll really benefit from its power by being able to access analytics. Sales will be able to see how many people viewed their presentations, on what slides and for how long. Marketing will be able to see how many sales reps created presentations and view weekly reports on total presentations created.
Ready to get started? Request a free, 15-minute Digideck demo today or watch our two minute demo below.